Monday, September 15, 2014

Bookish Birthday’s | September 16th New Releases


Click on the title or cover to be taken to Goodreads to read the synopsis!

The Infinite Sea (The Fifth Wave #2)I'll Give You the SunAshes to Ashes (Burn for Burn, #3)
The Infinite Sea (The5th Wave, #2) by Rick Yancey
I’ll Give You the Sun by Jandy Nelson
Ashes to Ashes (Burn for Burn, #3) by Jenny Han & Siobhan Vivian

The Vault of DreamersThe Perilous Sea (The Elemental Trilogy, #2)Made for You
The Vault of Dreamers by Caragh M. O’Brien
The Perilous Sea (Elemental, #2) by Sherry Thomas
Made for You by Melissa Marr

JackabySwayIn The Afterlight (The Darkest Minds, #3)
Jackaby by William Ritter
Sway by Kat Spears
In the Afterlight (Darkest Minds, #3) by Alexandra Bracken


Falls the ShadowEvidence of Things Not Seen
Falls the Shadow  by Stefanie Gaither
Evidence of Things Not Seen by Lindsey Lane


What are you looking forward to!? Anything I didn’t mention? Let me know in the comments!

Sources: Barnes & Noble, YAlit.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing your opinions so please feel free to leave me a comment!