Monday, August 18, 2014

Bout of Books 11.0



I just realized that I forgot to post this, but It’s that time again! Bout of Books 11.0!

Bout of Books

The Bout of Books read-a-thon is organized by Amanda @ On a Book Bender and Kelly @ Reading the Paranormal. It is a week long read-a-thon that begins 12:01am Monday, August 18th and runs through Sunday, August 24th in whatever time zone you are in. Bout of Books is low-pressure, and the only reading competition is between you and your usual number of books read in a week. There are challenges, giveaways, and a grand prize, but all of these are completely optional. For all Bout of Books 11 information and updates, be sure to visit the Bout of Books blog. - From the Bout of Books team



I am going with the same plan (sort of) as I did for the last Bout of Books. I am only going to read review books, except for the one book I am currently reading. I still need to catch up on my list!

Here is what I am currently reading.

Adaptation (Adaptation, #1)


If I finish that then I will probably go straight onto the second book.

Inheritance (Adaptation #2)


So here are the review books I will be reading! (These come from NetGalley/Edelweiss)

The Secrets of Lily GravesAmityOf Monsters and Madness

The Secrets of Lily Graves by Sarah Strohmeyer
Amity by Micol Ostow
Of Monsters and Madness by Jessica Verday

(Don't You) Forget About Me
Don't You Forget About Me by Kate Karyus Quinn

I will try to track my progress this time. I hope to read at least 300 pages a day which is pretty much one book a day. I will be updating my Goodreads constantly! So follow me on there or on my Twitter! I will make a wrap-up post at the end!

I am so excited!! Let me know if you are participating or what you are reading! If you are participating the GOOD LUCK!!


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing your opinions so please feel free to leave me a comment!