Monday, April 21, 2014

Bookish Birthday’s | April 22nd New Releases

Click on the title or cover to be taken to Goodreads to read the synopsis!

{Most Anticipated}
Meridian (Arclight, #2)

Meridian (Arclight, #2) by Josin L. McQuien
Greenwillow Books

{Sequels/Continuing Series}

The Hunt (Project Paper Doll, #2)

The Hunt (Project PaperDoll, #2) by Stacey Kade
Disney-Hyperion

{Stand Alones/New series/Debut authors}

Don't Call Me BabyThe Inventor's Secret (The Inventor's Secret, #1)September Girls
Expiration DayThe Eighth DayTALKER 25 (TALKER 25, #1)
Prisoner of Night and Fog (Prisoner of Night and Fog, #1)

Don’t Call Me Baby by Gwendolyn Heasley
HarperTeen
September Girls by Bennett Madison
HarperTeen
Expiration Day by William Campbell Powell
Tor Teen
The Eighth Day (Eighth Day, #1) by Dianne K. Salerni
HarperCollins
Talker 25 (Talker 25, #1) by Joshua McCune
Greenwillow / HarperCollins
Prisoner of Night and Fog by Anne Blankman
Balzer + Bray

What are you looking forward to this week!? Anything I didn’t mention? Let me know in the comments!


2 comments:

  1. I'm most looking forward to Prisoner of Night and Fog! I have the galley, I just need to read some more books before I can get to it.

    Under The Mountain

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I had the chance to get the galley of that book but passed on it. I do have a few of the others as galley's and haven't read any of them yet! Thanks for stopping by!

      Delete

I love hearing your opinions so please feel free to leave me a comment!