Monday, April 14, 2014

Bookish Birthday’s | April 15th 2014 New Releases


Click on the title or cover to be taken to Goodreads to read the synopsis!

{Most Anticipated}

The Geography of You and MeTo All the Boys I've Loved Before
The Geography of You and Me by Jennifer E. Smith
Poppy
To All the Boys I’ve Loved Before by Jenny Han
Simon & Schuster Books for Young Readers

{Sequels/Continuing Series}

Frozen (Taken, #2)
Frozen (Taken, #2) by Erin Bowman
HarperTeen

{Stand Alones/New series/Debut authors}

What I Thought Was TrueDon't Look BackHouse of Ivy & Sorrow
What I Thought Was True by Huntley Fitzpatrick
Dial Books for Young Readers
Don’t’ Look Back by Jennifer L. Armentrout
Disney-Hyperion
House of Ivy & Sparrow by Natalie Whipple
HarperTeen

What are you looking forward to this week!? Anything I didn’t mention? Let me know in the comments!


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing your opinions so please feel free to leave me a comment!