Monday, February 3, 2014

Bookish Birthday’s | February 3rd – 9th


Bookish Birthday’s used to be a monthly post but I have decided to make it weekly! I post every Monday so you can know what books are being released this week!

Click on the title to be taken to Goodreads to read the synopsis!

Speaking of birthday's... Today is my son Mitchell's 7th birthday!!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY BUDDY!! 

{Most Anticipated}

Cress (Lunar Chronicles, #3)Ignite Me (Shatter Me, #3)Unite Me (Shatter Me, #1.5, #2.5)

Cress by Marissa Meyer | Lunar Chronicles, #3
Expected publication: February 4th 2014 by Feiwel & Friends

Ignite Me by Tahereh Mafi | Shatter Me, #3
Expected publication: February 4th 2014 by HarperCollins

Unite Me by Tahereh Mafi | Shatter Me, #1.5 & 2.5
Expected publication: February 4th 2014 by HarperCollins

{Sequels/Continuing Series}

The Selection Stories: The Prince & The Guard

The Selection Stories by Keira Cass | The Selection, #0.5 & 2.5
Expected publication: February 4th 2014 by HarperTeen

{Stand Alones/New series/Debut authors}

Something Real

Something Real by Heather Demetrios
Expected publication: February 4th 2014 by Henry Holt BYR

{Releasing in paperback}

Cross My Heart, Hope to Die (The Lying Game, #5)The Murmurings

Cross my Heart, Hope to Die by Sara Shepard | The Lying Game, #5
Expected publication: February 4th 2014 by Harper Teen

The Murmurings by Carly Anne West
Expected publication: February 4th 2014 by Simon Pulse


What are you looking forward to this week!? Anything I didn’t mention? Let me know in the comments!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing your opinions so please feel free to leave me a comment!