Monday, February 17, 2014

Bookish Birthday’s | February 17th – 23rd


Bookish Birthday’s used to be a monthly post but I have decided to make it weekly! I post every Monday so you can know what books are being released this week!

This is a boring week!

Click on the title to be taken to Goodreads to read the synopsis!

{Most Anticipated}

Perfect Lies by Kiersten White | Mind Games, #2
Expected publication: February 18th 2014 by HarperTeen

{Releasing in paperback}


Splintered by A.G. Howard | Splintered, #1
Expected publication: February 18th 2014 by Amulet Books

Stung by Bethany Wiggins | Stung, #1
Expected publication: February 18th 2014 by Walker Childrens



What are you looking forward to this week!? Anything I didn’t mention? Let me know in the comments!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing your opinions so please feel free to leave me a comment!