Friday, October 4, 2013

September Wrap-up/October TBR


I had a not so great reading month. 5 books is ok but I was definitely in a reading slump. I have already passed my Goodreads reading challenge so I’m not too concerned about it. I really hope October is better though.

{September Wrap-up}
Click the title to go to review!

The Dead and Buried by Kim Harrington


The Austere Academy (A Series of Unfortunate Events #5) by Lemony Snicket


The Ersatz Elevator (A Series of Unfortunate Events #6) by Lemony Snicket

 How the Camel Got his Hump by Louise Simonson

Ten by Gretchen McNeil


The Nao of Brown by Glyn Dillon
 (I forgot to mention this book in my wrap-up video)
 

{September TBR}
Click the title to go to Goodreads!

Girl of Nightmares (Anna #2) by Kendare Blake


The Farm (The Farm #1) by Emily McKay


 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing your opinions so please feel free to leave me a comment!