Sunday, September 1, 2013

Bookish Buys & Weekly Wrap-up #4


 
This is where I show everything I that I bought, borrowed, or just added to my bookshelf over the past week. I throw together Showcase Sunday and Stacking the Shelves in one post.  I also include a wrap-up of everything that was posted to the blog this past week.

Showcase Sunday is hosted by Vicky at Books, Biscuits, and Tea. For more information about how this feature works and how to join in, click here.

Stacking the Shelves is hosted by Tynga’s Team at Tynga’s Reviews. For more information about how this feature works and how to join in, click here.

{Borrowed}

            Undercurrent by Paul Blackwell (I have this book for review on my tablet but went ahead and requested it when I saw they had it.)

            Zom-B Angels (Zom-B #4) by Darren Shan (This book is for my husband. He is really enjoying this series so I picked the book up for him.)

Children’s Books

            Caillou My Imaginary Friend by Sarah Margaret Johanson

            Stuck by Oliver Jeffers

            Backbeard and the Birthday Suit by Matthew McElligott

            What’s New at the Zoo? By Betty Comden & Adolph Green

            Who Pushed Humpty Dumpty? And other notorious nursery tale mysteries by David Levinthal & John Nickle

           

This Week on Laura’s Adventures in Bookland

{Features}

           Mini Monday #50The Hueys in The New Sweater by Oliver Jeffers

                                                This is Not My Hat by Jon Klassen

                                               

            2B Tuesday #48Scarlet by Marissa Meyer

            Wishlist Wednesday #57Zombies Vs. Unicorns by Various Authors

{Reviews}

            Strangelets by Michelle Gagnon

            Confessions of an Almost-Girlfriend (Confessions #2) by Louise Rozett

            Blaze (or Love in the Time of Supervillians) by Laurie Boyle Crompton

How was your week? Let me know in the comments!

2 comments:

  1. You got quite a haul of Children's Books!
    In my case it was quite a haul of ebooks on my Kindle!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yea I usually go a little crazy at the library with children's books for the kids and my Mini Monday posts. I was pretty calm this time cause we had to be quick haha. I love looking through Amazon for deals so I go crazy with ebooks sometimes.

      Delete

I love hearing your opinions so please feel free to leave me a comment!