Tuesday, August 6, 2013

2B Tuesday #45


2B Tuesday...Where I highlight a book from my endless to-be-read list. Those books need love too!

Envy by Gregg Olsen
Empty Coffin, #1
Hardcover,
285 pages
Published August 23rd 2011 by Splinter
Goodreads | Amazon | The Book Depository

Crime lives--and dies--in the deceptively picture-perfect town of Port Gamble (aka “Empty Coffin”), Washington. Evil lurks and strange things happen--and 15-year-olds Hayley and Taylor Ryan secretly use their wits and their telepathic “twin-sense” to uncover the truth about the town's victims and culprits.

Envy, the series debut, involves the mysterious death of the twins' old friend, Katelyn. Was it murder? Suicide? An accident? Hayley and Taylor are determined to find out--and as they investigate, they stumble upon a dark truth that is far more disturbing than they ever could have imagined

Ok first off, super creepy cover! This was one of the first few books that I added to Goodreads wish-list and it was all because of the cover. It took me awhile to actually find the book (I believe it was Half Priced Books). Needless to say, it’s been sitting on my shelf since the day I brought it home. Haven’t even touched it or looked at it. I’ll get to it eventually!

Have you read this book? What were your thoughts on it?

1 comment:

  1. Oh, I loved the book! It has a hint of the paranormal, murder mystery and social cliques, but not in an annoying way, I loved it!

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing your opinions so please feel free to leave me a comment!