Wednesday, June 26, 2013

A Relaxing Week

Hey everyone! So if you haven't noticed yet, I haven't posted in a few days. I have decided to take this week off. No posts, nothing. I am sort of reading a book this week but I haven't actually finished anything in a few days. I haven't been buying any books lately and I haven't really gotten anything from the library. Although I do have one on hold that I am pretty excited about and I went a little crazy at Half Priced Books yesterday. So saying that, I will be back on Sunday for my Showcase Sunday post and video.

Also, in big news, next week is the one year anniversary of Laura's Adventures in Bookland!! I am so excited and I can't believe I have gotten as many followers as I have. I am really pleased how my first year turned out. I will have a whole post on that next week though. I have a bunch of posts that will be going up next week and of course we have to have a proper celebration so watch for a GIVEAWAY!! 

If you would like to know what I am doing for this week, or anytime for that matter, check out my Twitter and Goodreads. I am on there the most.

Hope everyone is having a great start to the summer! See you on Sunday!


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing your opinions so please feel free to leave me a comment!