Tuesday, May 21, 2013

2B Tuesday #35


 
2B Tuesday... Where I highlight a book from my endless to-be-read list. Those books need love too!

An Abundance of Kathrines by John Green
Paperback, 
228 pages
Published October 16th 2008 by Speak
Goodreads | Amazon | The Book Depository

When it comes to relationships, Colin Singleton's type is girls named Katherine. And when it comes to girls named Katherine, Colin is always getting dumped. Nineteen times, to be exact. On a road trip miles from home, this anagram-happy, washedup child prodigy has ten thousand dollars in his pocket, a bloodthirsty feral hog on his trail, and an overweight, Judge Judy-loving best friend riding shotgun–but no Katherines. Colin is on a mission to prove The Theorem of Underlying Katherine Predictability, which he hopes will predict the future of any relationship, avenge Dumpees everywhere, and finally win him the girl.

This book is actually pretty high on my TBR list. I have heard some people talking about John Green lately and I have at least 3 books written by him on my TBR shelf. I have read (and reviewed HERE) Looking for Alaska and I really enjoyed it so I don’t know why I haven’t read his other books. Priscilla from The Readables (click HERE to check out her Youtube) loved this book and that is a pretty big recommendation so I trust her.

Have you read this book? What are your thoughts on it?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing your opinions so please feel free to leave me a comment!