Tuesday, March 5, 2013

2B Tuesday #24


2B Tuesday...Where you show a book that has been sitting on your shelf (or on your e-reader) just waiting to be read! It can be new or have been sitting there for a long time. Just show that book some love and let us know why you bought it or why it has been sitting there!

Want to participate? Here’s how!
  • Follow Laura’s Adventures in Bookland as host of this meme.
  • Please use the button my wonderful husband has created somewhere in your post or on your blog. Help spread the word!
  • Link back to Laura Adventures in Bookland somewhere in your post.
  • Leave the link to your post below.
Read others posts and enjoy!

Cryer’s Cross by Lisa McMann
Hardcover, 233 pages

Published
February 8th 2011 by Simon Pulse 
Goodreads|Amazon | The Book Depository

Kendall loves her life in small town Cryer's Cross, Montana, but she also longs for something more. She knows the chances of going to school in New York are small, but she's not the type to give up easily. Even though it will mean leaving Nico, the world's sweetest boyfriend, behind.

But when Cryer's Cross is rocked by unspeakable tragedy, Kendall shoves her dreams aside and focuses on just one goal: help find her missing friends. Even if it means spending time with the one boy she shouldn't get close to... the one boy who makes her question everything she feels for Nico.

Determined to help and to stay true to the boy she's always loved, Kendall keeps up the search--and stumbles upon some frightening local history. She knows she can't stop digging, but Kendall is about to find out just how far the townspeople will go to keep their secrets buried....

I have no excuse as to why I haven’t read this. I purposely waited on getting this until I found this exact cover because I really didn’t like the other cover. It made it look too much like a teen romance book. It sounds like it’s a pretty good book. I hope to get to it soon. I really want to crack down on my TBRlist this year.

Have you read this book? What are your thoughts?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing your opinions so please feel free to leave me a comment!