Thursday, February 28, 2013

March 2013 Birthdays!

It’s the time of the month where I list some good looking books that are being released in the next month! Click on the title to be taken to Goodreads! I do not put the synopsis because the post would be forever long and I don’t want to spoil anything for anyone!

My Most Anticipated!

Unremembered by Jessica Brody | Unremembered, #1
Expected publication: March 5th 2013 by Farrar, Straus, & Giroux (BYR)

Mila 2.0 by Debra Driza | Mila 2.0, #1
Expected publication: March 12th 2013 by Katherine Tegen Books


Sequels/Continuing Series!




Emblaze byJessica Shirvington | The Violet Eden Chapters, #3
Expected publication: March 1st 2013 by Sourcebooks Fire 

Requiem by Lauren Oliver | Delirium, #3
Expected publication: March 5th 2013 by HarperTeen

Deep Betrayal by Anne Greenwood Brown | Lies Beneath, #2
Expected publication: March 12th 2013 by Random House/ Delacorte

Clockwork Princess by Cassandra Clare | The Infernal Devices, #3
Expected publication: March 19th 2013 by Margaret K. McElderry Books

Stand Alones/New series/Debut authors!



Let the SkyFall by Shannon Messenger | Let the Sky Fall, #1
Expected publication: March 5th 2013 by Simon Pulse

The Murmuringsby Carly Anne West Expected publication: March 5th 2013 by Simon Pulse


What are you looking forward to this month!? Anything I didn’t mention? Let me know in the comments!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing your opinions so please feel free to leave me a comment!