Wednesday, December 12, 2012

Wish-list Wednesday #21



Wishlist Wednesday is a book blog hop hosted by Dani at Pen to Paper Blog where we will post about one book per week that has been on our wish-list for some time, or just added (it's entirely up to you), that we can't wait to get off the wish-list and onto our wonderful shelves.



The Evolution of Mara Dyer by Michelle Hodkin
(Mara Dyer #2)
Hardcover
, 544 pages
Published October 23rd 2012 by Simon & Schuster Books for Young Readers
Goodreads|Amazon

Mara Dyer once believed she could run from her past.

She can’t.

She used to think her problems were all in her head.

They aren’t.

She couldn’t imagine that after everything she’s been through, the boy she loves would still be keeping secrets.

She’s wrong.

In this gripping sequel to The Unbecoming of Mara Dyer, the truth evolves and choices prove deadly. What will become of Mara Dyer next?



I loved the first book so much that I desperately need this book! I’m sure that if I get any gift cards for Christmas that I will be getting this book.

The ending of the first one was such a cliff hanger that I’m pretty sure I broke the floor with my jaw.

I need this book!

Have you read this book yet? What are your thoughts on it?

** If you like Wishlist Wednesday check out my 2B Tuesday meme! Every week we talk about what books we just had to buy but haven't shown them any love yet! Talk about any book on your shelf or e-reader that is in your to-be-read pile!**

6 comments:

  1. I LOVED this book! It is so very good. You definitely need to read it :)

    My WW:
    http://booksojourner.blogspot.com/2012/12/wishlist-wednesday-6-raven-boys.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just brought this one home from the library! Looking forward to it -- I hope you get a copy soon too!

    Lisa
    My WW

    ReplyDelete
  3. I loved The Unbecoming of Mara Dyer, and I have this one to read - thinking of reading it Christmas week, seeing as I finished the first one on Christmas Eve last year!

    Great pick!

    Dani
    Pen to Paper

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hope you post a review on it! I can't wait to see what you think about it!

      Delete
  4. I just finished The Unbecoming of Mara Dyer today and now I'm dying to get my hands on this book!
    Hope you get it soon :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I haven't read the first book yet, but they both look good. Enjoy!

    My WW: http://shelversanon.blogspot.com/2012/12/wishlist-wednesday-18.html

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing your opinions so please feel free to leave me a comment!