Monday, November 19, 2012

Mini Monday Review: They're Coming! by Timothy Young



They’re Coming! By Timothy Young
Hardcover
, 32 pages
Published August 1st 2012 by Schiffer Publishing
Goodreads|Amazon

They're Coming! is a humorously creepy picture book from author/illustrator Timothy Young. It shows monsters and ghouls and various creatures from all over. Why are they coming? You'll have to read the book to find out.

I loved this book. The graphics were my favorite. I loved how the foreground was black and all the eyes were yellow. The background was colored with monsters in the foreground.

My sons really liked this book. My three year old sat through the whole thing. I’m pretty sure he liked the repeating “They’re Coming” phrase. My older son liked the scary creatures throughout.

The ending was a surprise. My kids liked that too. This was a perfect Halloween read and I definitely recommend it.

My Rating:



*I received this book from NetGalley and the Publisher in return for an honest review.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing your opinions so please feel free to leave me a comment!