Tuesday, November 13, 2012

2B Tuesday #8



2B Tuesday...Where you show a book that has been sitting on your shelf (or on your e-reader) just waiting to be read! It can be new or have been sitting there for a long time. Just show that book some love and let us know why you bought it or why it has been sitting there!

Want to participate? Here’s how!


·         Follow Laura’s Adventures in Bookland as host of this meme.

·         Please use the button my wonderful husband has created somewhere in your post or on your blog. Help spread the word!

·         Link back to Laura Adventures in Bookland somewhere in your post.

·         Leave the link to your post below.


Read others posts and enjoy!

Imaginary Girls by Nova Rem Suma
Hardcover, 348 Pages
Published June 14th 2011 by Dutton Juvenile
Goodreads|Amazon

Chloe's older sister, Ruby, is the girl everyone looks to and longs for, who can't be captured or caged. When a night with Ruby's friends goes horribly wrong and Chloe discovers the dead body of her classmate London Hayes left floating in the reservoir, Chloe is sent away from town and away from Ruby.

But Ruby will do anything to get her sister back, and when Chloe returns to town two years later, deadly surprises await. As Chloe flirts with the truth that Ruby has hidden deeply away, the fragile line between life and death is redrawn by the complex bonds of sisterhood.

With palpable drama and delicious craft, Nova Ren Suma bursts onto the YA scene with the story that everyone will be talking about.


This book has been sitting on my shelf for a couple months now, at least. I fell in love with the cover the first time I saw this book. I had never heard anything about it then but I added it to my wish list anyway. After a while this book seemed to gain in popularity which only made me want it more. So of course when I found it one day at Half Priced Books I just had to buy it.

The summary of this book confuses me a little bit. I’m not exactly sure what category this book is supposed to fall into. The summary really doesn’t explain too much.

Anyway this book is intriguing to me.

Have you read this book? What are your thoughts on it?

1 comment:

I love hearing your opinions so please feel free to leave me a comment!